If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday Babble

*waves* Today has been a day, that's for sure!

The grands are here; Amber doesn't have a day off until later in the week. That's my tackling Planets day! Though with the loss of over 4k last night...Man, that makes me angry all over again.

Oh hey! Naomi is in this song!

Joey Cramsey Soundcloud

And here's a link to Joey's Soundcloud. My fav song is Thrill of the Night but don't tell Naomi lol. I was an '80's teen, did the big hair for me and metal bands as my music of choice. This reminds me of those times.

Annnnnd! Pride has this up, woot woot!

Power: 3 Dominate

So that's cool!

It's a gorgeous day here in Albuquerque; not quite hot, blue skies, and I can see the Sandias so clearly. Got to take a hiking trip up that way soon.

I hope y'all have a wonderful day. <3

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hey! :D Thanks for sharing my soundcloud! I'm really happy that you enjoy Thrill of the Fight! I worked really hard on that song to make it as fun and intense as possible!

Post a Comment