If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Friday, November 17, 2017

Installment Saturday!

It's been a day! I met the fabulous Judi Phillips, an erotica author who lives here in Albuquerque. We had coffee together and I really enjoyed spending time with Judi.

Judi's webpage   http://judiphillips.com


Then Amber and Charlie both ended up with a rotten stomach bug. Lysol is my new buddy. O.o

I had errands to run most of the day and didn't get home until after 9 PM. I started on the installment, then spent time chatting with my beloved, *Dani*, and with my BFF, Cherri. Now I'm wiped out, and I am going to sleep. Hopefully, there will be less puking and fevers around here when I wake up.


Love to you all!

<3

*I don't think I've ever mentioned Dani here, but I've known and loved her for over 27 years. So she is my beloved :D

No comments:

Post a Comment