If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, December 4, 2017

Yeesh!

I am so sorry, y'all. I didn't mean to disappear. I had a hell of a weekend and didn't even get to bed until 4 AM this morning. I didn't get the chance to write the installments like I said I would, so that will happen this week. I'll have a couple posted tomorrow.

I planned on getting two done today, but...well. Miss Priss- she's my cat-- wasn't happy about not being able to get into my bedroom. So, I picked her up and was carrying her down the hall...and I tripped. I didn't want to hurt her, so it was a boing-boing-boing off the walls fall.

Aaaannnnnd I popped that stupid tendon at the front of my left ankle again. Which meant a trip to the urgent care, and that took hours. Now I get to wear The Boot again like when I hurt my ankle about a year ago.

I'm exhausted and cranky so I will write tomorrow.

I did finish Mr. Ferbaury, did I tell y'all that? And I have an idea for Power 4 that I really want to get done ASAP, along with Planets. Then Mr. March.

O.o Those are goals to be met before Dec. 31st!!

I can do it, right? *deep breaths*

Love to you all, and again, my apologies for missing installments. <3

3 comments:

nikirenee said...

Well I can definitely relate to falling with and over the cat. Sometimes I think they really are devising ways to kill me 😀🐱sorry you hurt yourself take it easy and yes you can complete all your list by December 31. I have faith in you.


Margaret S said...

Sorry to hear you have hurt yourself. How long do they estimate your having to wear the boot.Take care off yourself that is the top priority.

Unknown said...

Don't worry about it, your health is more important! I hope your foot gets better soon :)

Post a Comment