If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Saturday Chatterday (Y'all know how I like to rhyme)

Taking a quick break from writing to share a few pictures... Most, if not all of these, have been on my FB but I know a lot of y'all don't like FB. Don't blame you at all there. 
Naomi/ST and Miss Priss enjoying the sunlight.
My cuddlebug! He's so curled up here :D

I don't remember if I shared this, but I left the apartment early one morning and got to see these hot air balloons rising up by the Rio Grande. I'll never get tired of seeing them!

PNut stole my 'MOM' pillow Naomi gave me, but it's okay :D I'll share.

I'd been writing then someone wanted some attention!

Miss Priss is kinda a big kitty :D

And she likes to lie by my head and nudge me until I pet her!

Y'all are welcome to send in pet pics you want posted to the blog; email 'em to itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com along with any caption you want posted, and I'll get them up next week :D

Now I'd best get my ass back in gear! ***huggz***





1 comment:

Post a Comment