If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Happy Saturday!

I hope y'all are having a wonderful day <3
I've been running myself ragged all week, but things here are good. Sometimes it's hard to believe I lived such an unhappy life for decades when I'm so happy now.
Everyone is doing well and the weather has been gorgeous, but I will be glad when the high is about 77 every day!

Let's see...I'll be putting Across the Tides and Sun Shift 1 up on KU this coming week. I'll share the links when that happens. Mr. November is about done, and I'll get Mr. December out as soon as possible for Pride-- then there WILL be a 13th Calendar Men book titled The Thirteenth Month, and it will be Marco and Ezra's story. For those who might not remember Marco, he was the orignial photographer, and Perry's dad, in the first Calendar Men book. He's had a very rough and scary year, with his health being in jeopardy after his now-ex-wife tried to kill him. He's scared and scarred and going to face a part of himself he's rejected for a long time. There's been one person who has always been there for him...

Well, I'm very eager to write Marco's story!!

I have also worked out a writing schedule with Pride for 2019, and there will be new books/series, and a couple of old ones with a new book. I'll save that surprise for later!

Meanwhile, have y'all checked out Kel Ex's blog? I'll be featured on there soon, but besides that, hot damn she has some great stuff up there!

http://www.authorkelex.com


Okay, I'm off and running again! ***huggz*** to you all! <3

1 comment:

Cinders said...

was a good Saturday for me. was really tired so slept most of the day and night.

Post a Comment