If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Babble

Let's see...I came down with strep throat Friday, and there went the weekend! And apparently, we are just skipping fall this year and going right to winter. I do not approve. It's effing freezing and there were snowflakes a half hour ago. Not going to see if that stuff is still happening.

I'm working on Mr. December, then I'll write Sun Shift 2 and continue the story of Cali, Jesse, and the Sanctuary crew. After that, The 13th Month needs to be written so I can finish this year's obligations to Pride. Next year, my writing schedule for them will be something like this:

New BDSM series #1                  
Preorder: 8th January
General Release: 19th February
I'll know more about this when I start writing it, but expect longer books and grittier stories along with more intense BDSM

Valen’s Pack #3
Preorder: 26th February
General Release: 9th April

Mossy Glenn Ranch #9
Preorder: 9th April
General Release: 21st May

This place is reserved for a revised story that originally was published by ARe. Longer, more detailed version. 

Contemporary #1
Preorder: 4th June
General Release: 16th July
No detail on this yet; this is what my rough plan looks like when I send it in for approval.

BDSM series #2
Preorder: 9th July
General Release: 20th August

Valen’s Pack #4
Preorder: 20th August
General Release: 1st October

Mossy Glenn Ranch #10
Preorder: 1st October
General Release: 12th November

Contemp #2
Preorder: 12th November
General Release: 24th December
As with the first Contemp listed, this will be a standalone.

BDSM series #3
Preorder: 24th December
General Release: 4th February 2020


And in between all of these, I'll be self-publishing as well. So, a busy upcoming year, not that this year has been slow. Putting out a book a month again, and self-publishing, and trying to have a job outside of the house...yeesh, it's been intense!! 

I hope you all have a fabulous week! ***huggz***

6 comments:

KarenJ said...

Sounds like a very ambitious year ahead for you Bailey. But fun for us readers!

Tekikat said...

Damn....I thought my schedule was bad...you need to add vacation on there Bailey!

Cinders said...

Can’t wait for the stuff! It has been weird with the weather

Donna said...

Never let it be said you let the moss grow under your feet, of course, moss doesn't grow out there. Take care of yourself or find someone who will take on the job

Nica said...

I'm very excited about your writing schedule (especially the new BDSM series)! I hope you are feeling better :)

Donna said...

Sounds like an amazing line-up, but I hope you don't run your self into the ground. Take care of yourself

Post a Comment