If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Installment dates and a second, **NSFW** peek at The 13th Month

I've got to work again and haven't had a day off since Thursday...and am not off again until this Thursday. However! I should be able to write a couple of installments because of the change in hours that I do work. I'm thinking Thursday and Friday *had to change, am still working on tThe 13th Month* for installments. If that changes, I'll let y'all know! 

<3 

Calendar Men 13
The 13th Month
Copyright 2018
Bailey Bradford



Ezra’s skin was warm, the heat from it slipping through his shirt. Marco turned his head enough to press his lips against Ezra’s chest, hoping Ezra wouldn’t notice what he was doing.
But Ezra’s breath hitched, and he pulled Marco closer. “Marco?” Ezra’s raspy voice caused a reaction Marco hadn’t experienced since before Evan had tried to kill him. Desire coursed through him, and though his dick didn’t get hard, there was the definite promise of an erection there if he kept touching Ezra. 
“I can’t remember,” he found himself muttering, “when the last time I had sex was. I didn’t like fucking Evan, and she didn’t enjoy it, either.”
Ezra tucked a finger under Marco’s chin and tugged. 
Marco, knowing he was blushing because his face and neck were too hot, forced himself to look at Ezra. 
“You didn’t go elsewhere for sex?”’ Ezra asked, a tension in his face Marco didn’t know how to read.
Marco would have shaken his head if he’d been able to, but there wasn’t room. “I’ve never been the cheater, no matter what anyone has said. I know how bad that hurts, thanks to Winnie. But I have pushed women away, made them cheat if they were looking for affection. I know that now, and it—damn it, Ezra, I’ve fucked up my whole life. I—”
His pulse doubled in speed as Ezra closed the distance between their lips, kissing Marco’s words away, sliding his tongue into Marco’s mouth with a tentative caress that melted Marco inside. 
The sob surprised him. Marco didn’t know where it came from, why the wave of pain rolled through him and spilled out in that sound. He tried to cling to Ezra, but lying on his left side, only his right hand was free, and it didn’t cooperate with his brain’s command to grab Ezra’s arm. 
Marco didn’t want the kiss to end because he’d almost cried like a baby. 
Ezra didn’t pull back. Either he knew Marco well enough to intuit what he needed, or he didn’t recognize the sound for what it was. 
Marco chose to believe it was the former. 
Ezra slipped one hand down to Marco’s hip, bringing their groins together. There was not frenzied groping, just the press of their bodies, Ezra’s moving his hand to Marco’s lower back, and Marco, needy, hungry for affection, opening for more of Ezra’s kisses. 
“This is why,” Ezra said in between those kisses, “this is why.”
Marco didn’t know what he meant, couldn’t think when all of his thoughts were a blend of chaotic joy.

2 comments:

Cinders said...

Goddamgit! I need now and just take care sweetie

KarenJ said...

Looking forward to this book Bailey.

Post a Comment