If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday Weekend Reads

I haven't been reading as much as usual. Things are going on that make that impossible at this time. But, I have read some fabulous books. As always, feel free to share your book suggestions below :D

First up, The Other Book by Roe Hovat. I really enjoyed this one, and if you haven't read it, or Vanilla Clouds by Roe, you're really missing out on some wonderful storytelling. And I totally suggest reading the forward by Roe in The Other Book, too, in case you don't like some of the  things the characters might do in the book.

The Other Book Roe Horvat

and since I mentioned Vanilla Clouds, too:

Vanilla Clouds Roe Horvat


I am a huge fan of Kim Dare's books. I was so happy she put out a new novella! And of course, it is a fantastic book :D

Sticks and Stones Kinky Cupid 3 Kim Dare

I can't wait for the 4th story to come out soon!


And last but not least, I read The Little Library by Kim Fielding. It was a wonderful story. I love everything I've ever read by her-- hard to choose a favorite! Rattlesnake, maybe? But then again, The Tin Box, or...well, you get the idea.

The Little Library Kim Fielding



Y'all have any book suggestions for us?

5 comments:

KarenJ said...

Thanks for the suggestions Bailey. Right now I am in Lisa Oliver heaven since she just came out with two books in the past week. Yay!

Cinders said...

I am trying to read books I have had downloaded for almost a year! I have way too many books I have bought and haven’t had time.

Brandi said...

If you like sci-fi & you like regency period books, JL Langley has recently been re-releasing her Sci-Regency series & her 1st new bok in that series (book 4) came out Tuesday. She did re-work 1-3 as well, so if you have those, I would actually reccomend re-purchasing them as she made changes, editing, & added to them. DSP is their new home.

Brandi

KarenJ said...

Brandi, it's funny you should mention that since I just started rereading the first three in the series because I just purchased the newest one when Dreamspinner had their great sale last week. Is it really worth repurchasing the other three? I really hate when authors do that when I've already purchased the entire series.

The author Stephani Hecht will send you the new versions if you can send her proof that you purchased the originals, usually just screenshots of each book cover on your e-reader. That's a nice thing to do. Especially since she has been re-working all of her series.

KarenJ said...

Hi Bailey! Just checking in since I realized it's been almost a month since we've heard anything from you. I hope all is going well and that life has just been too hectic for you to get back online.

Post a Comment