If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, April 4, 2019

What've you been reading?

I have had a lot of time to read while recovering, and I've probably been through 30 books or more. I won't name them all this time but will be using those have-reads for future WYBR posts.

So! A few books that I read and enjoyed:

Cash by Leigh Garrett :D I love anything LG writes! (I've read all the books in this series-- Lucky, Cash, Jude, and recommend all of them)

Cash



Cash is a car mechanic with a secret. Head down, sleeves up, he hides from the past as much as his shattered heart, until a reluctant stumble into a Tottenham bar ends in the one night stand of his dreams.

Hunt saboteur Rae can’t believe his luck when he wakes up the next morning. Cash is gorgeous, and the hottest hook up he’s ever had. He doesn’t expect to see him again, until a twist of fate lands him on Cash’s doorstep a few months later.

United by a cause that’s broken Cash before, they are drawn together. They have more in common than they ever imagined, but with Cash haunted by the past, and Rae so tangled in the present, it’s not long before love isn’t enough to keep them alive.


Interested in some kitty play? Did I recommend this already? Well, just to be on the safe side, here is a great book that has some kitty play in it :D

Black



“Meow!”
There it was.
The sound that made my knees buckle.
He purred, neck stretched, eyes half-lidded.
With those cat ears, in his hair.
And the tail, that he flicked.
A ray of sun in the drizzling rain. I’d been a traveler, floating adrift, while he’d stayed in one place. How was I supposed to know he’d become my anchor? My light. My everything. But would I ever become his?

***As a standalone gay kitty play romance, “Black” features detailed adult m/m content, a hurt/comfort relationship as well as "kitty play."



----------------------------------------

That's it for now, I hope y'all have a fantastic evening <3

2 comments:

Cinders said...

Glad you are back with us!

cherri_hollingsworth said...

Missed you so much. Love you bunches and I'm so glad your feeling better!!

Post a Comment