If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Randomness

Hey y'all, I hope everyone's gearing up for an awesome weekend. I think I put up the wrong vacation dates; we'll be gone from the 13th to the 22nd. I've gotten some wonderful happy vacation wishes comments, and I'm planning on applying them to next week, when I'm surrounded by in-laws.

Actually, even that doesn't seem so stressful any more-- mainly because my bestie told me she and her spouse are going to fly out and meet us in Vegas. Woot!

Oh crap, we'll probably end up in jail... well, maybe not since it is Vegas. Anyway, adding my best friend D to the mix makes it all better.

Other than that, I've had no exciting events happen this week-- which is excellent. I doubt I'd have noticed anything exciting anyways, I've been swamped with writing and kid drama this week. And, for some reason, said kids-- okay, one of them is 20-- seem determined to interrupt writing time as much as possible. Why, you ask?
BECAUSE THEY'RE BORRRRRRRRREEEDDD!!! That gahdawful whine has to be the bane of every parents existence every summer. They must truly be bored, because they've even cleaned the house-- yes, I did all the expected things, like check for my real children in closets and the attic, 'cause surely these cleaning carbon copies were really space aliens...

Anyway, I've rambled on more than enough, I hope you all have a wickedly fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment