If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, April 11, 2011

My Apologies--

But it's been super-hectic with the wedding approaching today and I haven't had time to finish writing the installment :/ I was trying but ended up falling asleep sometime in the early (or not so early)  morning hours, and concentration has been next to impossible.

Likely I should have moved the installment to tomorrow in the first place, which is what I am going to have to do now; I've got flowers to pick up in less than an hour and kids to wake up and get ready so we can get to Amber's and help her get ready. So, the installment will be on Tuesday instead, and probably posted by noon my time so it'll be longer:) Of course this means there will be a double chapter day to make up for being late; we'll do that on Friday.

Again, my apologies, I am sorry; I thought I could get everything done and a good installment written, but I was wrong. There are several people I owe emails too, and I promise to get the replies sent out tomorrow as well-- I'd say tonight but I think I am going to sleep for about sixteen hours. I will post any comments here, if there are any, from my phone since I'll be out for hours today, and will try to answer them this evening.

I hope y'all all have a wonderful Monday; thank you all:) Take care--

No comments:

Post a Comment