If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

To all the ones I owe emails to...

I was going to try to answer them this evening, but I am afraid my wrist and hand are really bothering me. I didn't wear the wrist guard while writing today-- because my fingers have started hurting too bad to even hold an empty coffee mug; maybe I wore the brace too much, I don't have a clue. But now it's the wrist and fingers, and thank dancing little Bambi-deers that I've already got an ortho appointment for this tomorrow:)

If there's any more comments, I will try to reply...unless I get totally frustrated with the one handed typing. I hope everyone has an awesome evening I probably won't post at all tomorrow morning, just give the hand/wrist a break and then be back on Friday. Y'all take care--

No comments:

Post a Comment