If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Comments...

With the recuperating, I have gotten too far behind to catch up, all at once, I'm afraid. I do appreciate everyone's comments, please don't think I don't. I want to thank everyone who has left a comment here, and tell y'all that every one has encouraged me and helped make my days better. I will be going through and replying to the past week's comments a few at a time, so as not to overdo it between them, writing the installments, and writing the next leopard book. I appreciate y'all's patience!

One comment I need to address immediately-- Priscilla, last week's ebucks winner, I saw your comment that you had e-mailed me. I don't have anything in my Inbox or in my Spam folder. Could you re-send me your address at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com please, so I can send you your bucks? I don't know what happened, but I'd sure love to send you your prize.

And, there'll be a drawing for e-bucks every day from Tues through Friday this week. I didn't forget:) I will also update the list. I saw some comments on that:) Y'all take care, and thank you again. There'll be an installment up this afternoon. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment