If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, August 6, 2012

ARe Winner and REDRAW for copy of Gilbert

Early post today as I am taking a five minute writing break, well I'm writing here, but taking a quick break from Esau. As suspected, the installment is going to have to be written tomorrow. I still have several hours to go before I finish Esau today.

The winner of the ARe bucks for this week, then, is announced today. And Super Teen is off with her sister, so that leaves Random.org to the task again.
Random sayyyyyyysss--
Congratulations to
#30/DebraG

  If you'll email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com, I will get those sent out to you...probably tomorrow because I won't be back online today. I get too distracted and don't write >.<

   ALSO, Melissa H has graciously offered her copy of Gilbert up for a contest since she'd already purchased it. Sine it's a redraw and I don't know who has it and who doesn't, anyone who wants to be entered for a chance at that one copy can comment here. Thursday I will announce the winner. Y'all don't need to leave your email addie in the comment, just your name, whether it's your real one or whatever you want to be called by.

   Damn it, I'm babbling. See? Distracted, and here I left Esau and Ye-sun naked and...well. Anyway.

   Happy Monday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment