If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Friday, February 6, 2015

Morticia Knight!




The Rules of Love (The Hampton Road Club 2)

Release Date: February 6th, 2015
Publisher: Totally Bound
Genre: M/M Historical BDSM
Cover Artist: Posh Gosh
Series Blurb:
Welcome to the Hampton Road Club. It’s the 1920’s and men who enjoy Dominance and submission have to be very careful that their dark desires aren’t discovered. The exclusive and secret Hampton Road Club near Hollywood is one of many private homes around the world that offers facilities for those who practice sadism and masochism. Meet the men who search for love amongst the world of bondage, whips and chains. This is where a Master can find a submissive to cherish forever and a submissive can give himself to his Master for a lifetime of painful pleasure.

Rules of Love Blurb:

Master Saul is captivated by the beautifully submissive Kenneth and the boy’s love of pain. Unfortunately, Kenneth belongs to Master Preston.

It’s 1926, and as one of the founding members of the Hampton Road Club, Master Saul Liebowitz has enjoyed the charms of many willing submissives over the years. One of the newer submissives to the club has captured his attention more than anyone has in a long time. Kenneth is tall, muscular and also seems to have a greater love of pain than most. If only Kenneth didn’t already belong to another Master.

After Kenneth’s Master died years before, he allowed himself to be taken in by the promises of Master Preston. As time has gone by, Preston has become increasingly crueler to the point where Kenneth fears for his life. They’ve recently joined a sadomasochism club and Kenneth can’t help but yearn for the handsome Master the other boys speak so highly of – Master Saul.

Preston takes things too far one night, and when Saul and his good friend, Master Aaron do some investigating, they realize that Kenneth might be in real danger. Amidst turmoil at the club over whether there should be rules to keep the boys safe and Preston’s play for power, Saul searches for a way to save Kenneth from what he’s sure is a deadly situation.

Both men fight for what they believe to be the right thing. When they find their way to one another, a wonderful new world opens up for them together. But there’s one man out there who refuses to let go of the old ways. Kenneth is his property and Master Preston won’t give him up.

Reader Advisory: Contains scenes of violence and dubious consent.
Although part of a series best read in sequence, this can be read as a standalone.

Exclusive Excerpt:

Once they’d parked, Kenneth waited for Saul’s instructions. Saul had made it halfway up the path when he’d paused before turning around. He ambled back over to the vehicle and motioned for Kenneth to roll the window down.
“Have you changed your mind about staying here? I can drive you back—”
“No, Sir! No. I-I wasn’t sure what you wanted me to do.”
Saul arched his eyebrows. “Well I certainly don’t expect you to stay outside all… Oh dear.” Saul rubbed his forehead. “Please forgive my unthoughtful words, dear Kenneth. I’m still reeling over what you said Preston did to you and I’d forgotten. I suppose it seems too unreal that a human being would do such a thing. I’m so very sorry that you ever had to go through that.”
“That’s okay.”
“No it’s not. None of it’s okay.”
Saul seemed cross, but Kenneth could already discern when it wasn’t directed at him. He understood that it was on his behalf.
“And you must also forgive me as I learn to be there as your Master and guide on a continuous basis. I’ve never had the pleasure before, so I’ll be learning as we go along.”
Saul must have seen the concerned expression on his face, because he tilted his chin up then placed a quick, demanding kiss on his lips. He pulled away, the hint of a smile at the corners of his mouth.
“No fretting, dearest. I’m greatly looking forward to it.” Saul straightened. “So, on that note, please follow me into the house.”
He exhaled. “Yes, Sir.”
His heart beat at an increasingly rapid rate the closer they drew to the front. He wasn’t scared, only nervous with excitement. He was sure he could please Saul. There had been many years for him to perfect his submission as well as his sexual talents. He adored pain when inflicted by a strong and loving man. The main difference would be that for the first time in a long while, he’d be experiencing it all from a place of joy.
As soon as they were inside, Saul turned the knob to light up the entryway. As he moved into the darkened living area, Kenneth dutifully followed behind. Saul pulled the chain on a stained-glass lamp on a table next to an elegant carved oak sofa covered in an ivory brocade fabric. Kenneth had always appreciated fine things, luxurious items. Ronald had been a buyer and seller of antiquities and Kenneth had learned a lot from him. It was how he’d known that the majority of the items Preston had bragged about were forgeries.
Saul picked up a tasseled velvet throw pillow in a rich green hue. He placed it on the floor in front of the couch then gestured to it. Kenneth immediately dropped to his knees on the cushion then clasped his hands behind his back. A sharp thrill coursed through him. With his eyes cast down, all he could view was Saul’s black leather Oxfords and his pants covered lower legs. He ached to kiss the top of Saul’s shoes again.
And to kiss his cock.
Safe in Saul’s beautiful home, alone with his new Master, all Kenneth desired was to please him. His shaft filled, his balls ached. He let loose a soft whimper at the light touch of Saul’s hand on his head. It was so soft but it still burned him like fire. Saul lowered himself onto the late Victorian piece of furniture.
“Look at me, Kenneth.”
He lifted his eyes to meet Saul’s. The need was there. It was the same as his.
“I’m dreadfully exhausted, as I’m sure you are too. We can speak briefly tonight about any fears you might have, but I’d like to save the discussion about our new relationship for the morning after we’ve both rested.”
“Yes, Sir.” Kenneth steeled himself to go further. “I want to please you.”
Saul leaned forward to stroke his cheek. “I know you do, dearest. Is there anything troubling you that you need to discuss before we go to sleep?”
“No, what I meant is that I want to pleasure you. If I may, Sir.”
Saul raised his eyebrows. “I see. Is this something you feel obligated to do, or that you desire to do?”
“May I speak freely, Sir?”
“Please.”
“I promise to do what you said. I’ll tell you if anything makes me uncomfortable and I’ll always tell you what I truthfully want. Worshipping your cock with my mouth right now would make me very happy.”
Saul’s expression would’ve have been comical had Kenneth been in a different frame of mind. He had a singular goal. All he wanted in that moment was to experience the swell of Saul’s shaft on his tongue, to bring him to a loud and rapturous culmination. To taste his seed.
“Show me, boy.” Saul opened his knees, leaning back as he did. “Give me your mouth.”
“May I also have your balls, Sir?”
Saul clenched his hands at his side. His voice was husky as he answered. “Yes. You most certainly can. Now get to work.”


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that scene!

Morticia said...

Thank you Eric! ;-)

Tekikat said...

This is HHHHHHOOOOOOTTTTTTT! Buying it :-)

Demetra said...

Damn that is hot hot hot.
Thank you for the excerpt.

Jess1 said...

Steamy hot excerpt.

L.M. said...

Holy crap! I almost overheated!

Morticia said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone! :-D

Shorty Chelle said...

Loved it.

L.M. said...

Thank you Morticia! I know what I'll be reading next week!

Post a Comment