If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday... Upcoming Story and **NSFW** Pics

Well, I'm dragging ass today. The grandkids slept over, and I'm a night owl-- they're early risers. Still, I'd gladly trade lost sleep for time with them. :-D

I've decided I'll write a second short story in the Mystic Tattoo series. I had intended to write lots of those stories, but things went bonkers. I will have one written and turned in in a week and a half. It won't be Gene's story, though I really want to write his. He'll get a story. If you aren't certain which book I'm talking about writing a sequel to, it's this one:

Mystic Tattoos: One Too Many

Blurb:

Don’t discount the mystic powers in the world…
Casey has spent most of his adult life building a successful business. His mother has been on him to settle down with a good man. Casey would, but he hasn’t had time to look for one. On his fortieth birthday, he goes out with friends and gets drunk—and has one too many.
When he wakes up in the morning, there’s a sexy, strange man in his home and a new, kind of painful tattoo on Casey’s chest. He doesn’t remember what happened the night before, but it doesn’t take him long to realize that the stranger, Ed, is someone he wants to get to know much better.
Now, if the fates and stars and all that mystical stuff will align, Casey and Ed might have their Happily Ever After, with the help of a mysterious tattoo artist and a vanishing tattoo shop.

That came out as a general release in November. I hope writing something short will help me get back in the swing of things. I've done well keeping up with the blog story this time, way, way less moved installments. So that's...better than it was. 
Besides that, I'm in need of an energy boost. And with that... here's a couple of pics to brighten y'all's day! (I know I've used the pics before, but hey, I bought them and they're still amazing!) Happy Thursday, y'all! <3







Copyright: <a href='https://www.123rf.com/profile_petrdlouhy'>petrdlouhy / 123RF Stock Photo</a>
Copyright: <a href='https://www.123rf.com/profile_jpcasais'>jpcasais / 123RF Stock Photo</a>
Copyright: <a href='https://www.123rf.com/profile_mimagephotography'>mimagephotography / 123RF Stock Photo</a>

2 comments:

nikirenee said...

Beautiful flowers 😊

Bailey;-) said...

Aren't they just, nikirenee?? <3

Post a Comment