If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday Babble

Hey y'all! How was everyone's weekend? Ours was good. Balloon Fest started in Albuquerque, and maybe Naomi/ST and I will go see some of the balloons before it's over.

The weather is cooling here, woot! It's supposed to drop to 35 tonight, but it'll warm up to the high 60's and low 70's most of the week. I am thrilled about experiencing an actual fall! Didn't have one in south Texas.

I finished the edits for the third Power story, Dominate. I'm excited about that short. And now, I can finally finish Planets, because all the publishing company deadlines have been taken care of.

I didn't talk about Tom Petty's death, but ever since I heard 'You Got Lucky' when I was a kid, I was hooked. I can't believe he's dead, and I'm so sorry for everyone who loved him. Do you have a favorite Tom Petty song? I had a three-way tie: Wildflowers (which has been on repeat for most of the past week), You Don't Know How It Feels, and of course, I Won't Back Down. But he was such a talented lyricist and just, well. He was a rebel and a progressive person, and I admired him. Don't care if he did drugs or whatever. That wasn't who he was. There are very few of my idols left alive. They need to stop this dying stuff.

I'll be back tomorrow with an installment and soon I'll post pre-order dates for the Power series. I hope y'all have a wonderful evening. Hug your loved ones. Heck, hug the people you can tolerate enough to do so to :D Love to you all <3


No comments:

Post a Comment