If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Friday, February 2, 2018

Happy Weekend! ***NSFW PICS***

Today I met with my fabulous critique partner, Judi Phillips, who writes very hot MF stories. *fans self* Let me tell you, critiquing her writing is pure fun for me and very little critiquing! She's that good, y'all. You can find her books on Amazon here:

Judi Phillips Rocks

Gotta love Judi!

Let's see... I'm going to be putting my fingers to the keyboard more frequently and try to get a couple of the Calendar Men books done in February so we can get some space between when I turn them in and when they come out. That makes sense in my head...

How many of y'all are going to GRL? If you can go, I highly recommend it, because it's a blast and everyone is so freakin' incredible. It's in Virginia this year. I'm debating whether or not to go, and if I DO go, it'd be as a reader. I don't want to do the stuff that comes in the author packages, I just want to go and mingle and have fun. But, I'm totally not competitive at all, either. I won't be rushing to sign up on the 17th, and therefore probably won't get a ticket or three (Me, Naomi/ST, Mom). Reckon that's a, I'm not gonna go, barring a miracle. What other cons do y'all go to? I don't even know what's out there anymore. I wish there was something where we could all just gather and hang out for a couple of days. Then again, that might not be anyone else's idea of fun!

Speaking of fun, here are a few sexy men to help get the weekend off to a fun start! ***huggz***



He needs a story ASAP! I'm going to call him Alex.




Maybe Alex is a professor who finds himself in a battle of wills with a counselor




And a lost soul in need of two men to love him.


Got dang it! Now I'm going to have that storyline brewing in my head!!! 











Copyright: <a href='https://www.123rf.com/profile_mimagephotography'>mimagephotography / 123RF Stock Photo</a>

Copyright: <a href='https://www.123rf.com/profile_egorr'>egorr / 123RF Stock Photo</a>

Copyright: <a href='https://www.123rf.com/profile_wisky'>wisky / 123RF Stock Photo</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment