If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Friday, April 12, 2019

Winners!

I didn't forget, it's just been THAT kind of day.

Thank y'all for the kind words regarding my last post. Maybe I'll feel better, I don't know. ***huggz***

On to the winners--

Cinders said...
I will put my name in the hat! ePub 
nikirenee said...
would love to win a copy. mobi

thanks
Tekikat said...
OMG...count me in! Pdf please :-)
KarenJ said...
Hi Bailey! I hope things are going better for you now and you're feeling better as well. I've missed these contests! Thanks for having another one. If I win I would love it in ePub format.
Anonymous said...
Thanks for the chanve!! -crystal Marie and mobi please!
Helén said...
I would love mobi


Since there were only six people, all six of y'all win a copy of TJS. I'm going to ask y'all to email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com to make sure I have y'all's email address. I'll start sending out copies tonight while I'm still awake, which won't be long.

Thank y'all for playing along, and have a wonderful weekend. <3

2 comments:

Cinders said...

Thank you

nikirenee said...

Thanks so much sent my email to you again. Good luck and just know we will be here if you want to come back. If not I wish you well in everything you do.

Post a Comment